1. It will now be required to have a home visit to verify that we are putting our fur-kids in a safe home.
2. Though not a complete requirement, it would be best to have a fenced yard or area that the dog can remain safe while outdoors. We will not allow our fur-kids to be "tied" out!
3. We do offer a pre-adoption fee to hold a pup or adult until after they have been fully vetted. This fee is a NON-REFUNDABLE fee, it will be taken off your adoption fee as a credit. Should situations arise that your mind has changed on the dog/pup we thank you for your donation.
4. ALL dogs come back to the Rescue should they just not be a fit for you or your lifestyle.
5. As always you must be at least 18 years old to adopt, if you rent WE MUST receive all information of your landlord (name and contact information). WE do vet checks and landlord checks.