- We reserve the right to conduct a home visit to verify that we are putting our fur-kids in a safe home.
- Though not a complete requirement, we prefer and recommend you have a fenced yard or area that the dog can remain safe while outdoors. We will not allow our fur-kids to be "tied" out!
- To hold/reserve an adult dog or puppy the full adoption fee is required at the time of application acceptance. Should situations arise that you change your mind after possession and you return the dog/puppy within 30 days, you will receive a full refund.
- You agree that any dog you adopt will be returned to the Rescue should they just not be a fit for you or your lifestyle.
- If you rent your home, we require you to provide all information of your landlord (name and contact information).
- We will contact your vet and landlord (if applicable).
- You must be 18 years of age to adopt.